When the Kings of Leon first appeared on the scene in the early 2000s a lot of people thought their backstory was bullshit: Three brothers and their cousin raised in the South by a strict, traveling Pentecostal preacher just seemed just too perfect to be true. Some British outlets even wanted to give the band a lie detector test. It turned out everything they said about their past was true, and their new documentary Talihina Sky backs up every word of it – as you can see in the above trailer. The film has been added to this year's Tribeca Film Festival line-up.
New Kings Of Leon Documentary 'Talihina Sky' Confirms Band's Mythology
Watch the trailer for the movie, which debuts this month at the Tribeca Film Festival
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- The 10 Wildest Rap Beefs of All Time
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time