A brand new Guns n' Roses song will make its debut via Rock Band 2, the sequel to the hit video game that allows players to contribute their own guitar, bass, drums and vocals to hit rock songs. "Shackler's Revenge," a new track from Chinese Democracy (though not included with the recently leaked supposedly finished tracks), will get its world premiere via the game, also suggesting that an autumn release for Chinese Democracy is inevitable. Rock Band 2, developed by Harmonix and distributed by MTV Games, will also feature songs from Rush and AC/DC, and according to a track list leaked last week may also include songs from Elvis Costello and Bob Dylan.
New Guns n' Roses Song Premiering on "Rock Band 2"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?