Ne-Yo unveiled a pair of new songs yesterday, one with the New Kids on the Block and the other his theme for Wrigley's Big Red gum. Ne-Yo's hook-up with the NKOTB is a new single called "Single" and shockingly enough it's all about rolling stag. The song will be available on iTunes August 12th, and will be featured on NKOTB's upcoming album The Block, out September 2nd. The new record also features collaborations with New Edition and the Pussycat Dolls. As for Ne-Yo's Big Red jingle, the R&B singer took a different approach than Chris Brown. Rather than writing a hit song that doubles as a jingle (like Brown), Ne-Yo instead opted for a more straightforward approach, adding a backbeat and harmonies to the "Kiss a little longer" lyrics you've probably heard a million times. While it's an improvement over the original commercial, we don't think the 30-second tune will be breaking into the Hot 100 anytime soon.
Ne-Yo Collaborates With NKOTB, Updates Big Red Jingle
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
- 100 Greatest Bob Dylan Songs
- Motley Crue's Tommy Lee: The Exit Interview
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence, John Oliver Play True Confessions With Jimmy Fallon
- Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey Play for 'Clueless Gamer' Throne on 'Conan'
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- 'Uncharted 4' Director Neil Druckmann on Nathan Drake, Sexism in Games
- Billboard Music Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments