Los Angeles prosecutors have filed felony stalking charges against Nate Dogg after the "ghetto preacher" allegedly pursued his wife's car in a high-speed chase and threatened her with "terrorist threats" in an incident last month. Now, Nate Dogg hasn't released an album in five years, but judging by the amount of street cred he's accumulated in 2008, we'd recommend he get into the studio fast. Things kicked off solemnly, with Nate suffering a stroke that nearly paralyzed him and almost ruined his singing career. That incident did produce what may be the most relaxed 911 call ever, as Nate's then-girlfriend tells the operator, with the urgency of ordering at a drive-thru, that Nate had suffered a supposed-"heart attack." Even though Nate survived and recovered, that didn't stop the internet from taking it upon itself and pronouncing that Nate Dogg was dead in May, which turned out to be false. To prove he was very much alive, Nate went ahead and got himself arrested. Nate is due in court for an arraignment on July 16.
Nate Dogg Charged With Stalking, Adding to His Fun Year
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- In Response to Trump, Another Dangerous Movement Appears
- ‘Serial’ Subject Adnan Syed: 4 Key Pieces of Evidence, Explained
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Passion of Dave Grohl
- Watch Jamie xx's Mesmerizing 'Gosh' Video
- FBI Adds 10th Woman to 'Most Wanted' List: Meet Them All
- The Stoner Arms Dealers: How Two American Kids Became Big-Time Weapons Traders
- Can Taylor Swift Sue Kanye West Over 'Famous' Video?