Nas' hatred for television giant Fox has been well-publicized. He doesn't have a problem with The Moment of Truth, rather the rapper has issues with the conservative and "racist" leanings interlaced with their news reports, as evidenced by his penning the song "Sly Fox," off Untitled, as a protest rally against the broadcasters. Now, Nas is turning his words into action as he'll join ColorOfChange.org and MoveOn.org in delivering a 600,000-signature petition to the channel's Manhattan studios tomorrow afternoon. The petition demands that Fox "end its pattern of racist attacks against Black Americans including presidential candidate Barack Obama and his wife Michelle." Among the memorable comments Fox allegedly made about Obama is an incident where they called the Democratic candidate's wife "Obama's Baby Mama," "confused" Obama with Osama and called a loving fist bump between Barack and Michelle a "terrorist fist jab." Then there's the always-quotable host Bill O'Reilly, who said a "lynching party" had to be deployed to deal with Michelle Obama. "Fox poisons the country with racist propaganda and tries to call it news," Nas diplomatically said in a statement. Nas and reps from the two groups will deliver the petition to FOX's studios tomorrow at 2pm EST.
Nas to Protest at "Racist" Fox's Studios
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked