Last week Nas played a special Rolling Stone gig at New York's intimate Highline Ballroom and sat down to chat about his big year and untitled album. "With the Don Imus situation, Oprah Winfrey's show where they had a big conversation about the derogatory language in hip-hop music, I felt like wow, the timing with this album is so perfect," he says. "The album ends with the song 'Black President,' and it really happens this year — it gets no better than that." Click above to watch the New York MC in action.
Nas Talks the N-Word, Black Presidents Backstage in New York
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Watch Kip Moore Pull Putrid Prank on Dierks Bentley
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge