Near Baton Rouge, Lousianna, rapper Mystikal, 28, was pulled over when police spotted the No Limit Soldier smoking a joint. When police searched his car, they found a 9mm handgun, as well. In his defense, Mystikal said that the gun was registered for his personal protection, and that he ''wasn't doing anything. The joint was in the ashtray for I don't know how long." The rapper told the Associated Press, "That was God telling me, 'Don't celebrate that hard. Cool it,'" and that, after the arrest, he'd signed autographs at the police station. If convicted of the felony weapons charge and misdemeanor for drug possession, the rapper could be sentenced for up to 10 years in jail and a fine of $10,000.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig