We know My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way likes comics. Luckily for Way, the director of Watchmen — the movie based on the Holy Grail of graphic novels — is a fan of My Chemical Romance. And everyone likes Bob Dylan. Thus, director Zack Snyder has recruited MCR to cover a Bob Dylan song for next year's Watchmen. The song will likely play over the end credits, with Snyder telling MTV "[MCR will perform] like a cover of 'Desolation Row,' or something like that." Earlier reports had MCR covering Dylan's "All Along the Watchtower." As the film takes place in the decades prior to 1985 and is adhering to the Forrest Gump method of soundtracking, My Chemical Romance will be the lone post-Reagan artists appearing on the soundtrack. That didn't prevent Snyder from putting the Smashing Pumpkins in the trailer, however.
My Chemical Romance to Cover Bob Dylan for "Watchmen" End Credits
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Don't #Beliebe the Hype: Inside Justin Bieber's Roast
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World