We know My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way likes comics. Luckily for Way, the director of Watchmen — the movie based on the Holy Grail of graphic novels — is a fan of My Chemical Romance. And everyone likes Bob Dylan. Thus, director Zack Snyder has recruited MCR to cover a Bob Dylan song for next year's Watchmen. The song will likely play over the end credits, with Snyder telling MTV "[MCR will perform] like a cover of 'Desolation Row,' or something like that." Earlier reports had MCR covering Dylan's "All Along the Watchtower." As the film takes place in the decades prior to 1985 and is adhering to the Forrest Gump method of soundtracking, My Chemical Romance will be the lone post-Reagan artists appearing on the soundtrack. That didn't prevent Snyder from putting the Smashing Pumpkins in the trailer, however.
My Chemical Romance to Cover Bob Dylan for "Watchmen" End Credits
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy