The latest Musicians On Call auction goes live today at the organization's official site. Some of the top swag up for grabs includes a series of autographed guitars (including 1952 Telecaster Reissue signed by Bruce Springsteen and six-strings belonging to Bon Jovi and Sting), a one-on-one with Seal and a private piano lesson with Gavin DeGraw. Musicians On Call provides live and recorded music to patients in hospitals and healthcare facilities in order to promote the healing process. Bidding will remain open until next Tuesday, January 29th.
Musicians On Call Auction Features Autographed Guitars From Springsteen, Sting, Bon Jovi
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman