The latest Musicians On Call auction goes live today at the organization's official site. Some of the top swag up for grabs includes a series of autographed guitars (including 1952 Telecaster Reissue signed by Bruce Springsteen and six-strings belonging to Bon Jovi and Sting), a one-on-one with Seal and a private piano lesson with Gavin DeGraw. Musicians On Call provides live and recorded music to patients in hospitals and healthcare facilities in order to promote the healing process. Bidding will remain open until next Tuesday, January 29th.
Musicians On Call Auction Features Autographed Guitars From Springsteen, Sting, Bon Jovi
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'