Earlier today the Black Keys got their MTV Video Music Award statue in the mail — and discovered that MTV had mislabeled it as belonging to the Black Eyed Peas. "This isn't the first time they have fucked up our shit with the Black Eyed Peas," drummer Patrick Carney tells Rolling Stone. "In 2003 they played our video for 'Set you Free' on TRL labeled as the Black Eyed Peas. It's fitting for us that when we win our first award it's mislabeled. Hopefully we win their Grammy as well one day! We actually don't give a shit about this, though. It's funny."
MTV Confuses Black Keys With 'Black Eyed Peas' on VMA Award
'It's fitting for us that when we win our first award it's mislabeled,' says drummer Patrick Carney
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- See Aimee Osbourne Live Out Nightmare in New Video
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'