MTV announced yesterday that 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy and the Backstreet Boys will all perform on the two-hour TRL finale, airing on November 16th. But perhaps the biggest news regarding the finale is who will host it: Carson Daly, the veejay who became a star while guiding the afternoon countdown show from 1998 to 2003, will return to helm the show's final episode alongside current host Damien Fahey. Former hosts like La La Vasquez, Dave Holmes, Jesse Camp and Hilarie Burton will also be on hand to say goodbye to the program. As previously announced, Beyoncé will also perform on the episode, with TRL favorites like Diddy, Mariah Carey, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst making in-studio appearances. Total Finale Live will also have its own red carpet event leading up to the special show.
MTV Brings Back Carson Daly, Adds Fall Out Boy to "TRL" Finale
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Donald Trump Can't Stop Calling Things 'Disgusting'
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- Yemen's Hidden War
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track