MTV announced yesterday that 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy and the Backstreet Boys will all perform on the two-hour TRL finale, airing on November 16th. But perhaps the biggest news regarding the finale is who will host it: Carson Daly, the veejay who became a star while guiding the afternoon countdown show from 1998 to 2003, will return to helm the show's final episode alongside current host Damien Fahey. Former hosts like La La Vasquez, Dave Holmes, Jesse Camp and Hilarie Burton will also be on hand to say goodbye to the program. As previously announced, Beyoncé will also perform on the episode, with TRL favorites like Diddy, Mariah Carey, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst making in-studio appearances. Total Finale Live will also have its own red carpet event leading up to the special show.
MTV Brings Back Carson Daly, Adds Fall Out Boy to "TRL" Finale
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- The White Devil Kingpin
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Faith No More Unmask Pulverizing New Track 'Superhero'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?