MTV announced yesterday that 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy and the Backstreet Boys will all perform on the two-hour TRL finale, airing on November 16th. But perhaps the biggest news regarding the finale is who will host it: Carson Daly, the veejay who became a star while guiding the afternoon countdown show from 1998 to 2003, will return to helm the show's final episode alongside current host Damien Fahey. Former hosts like La La Vasquez, Dave Holmes, Jesse Camp and Hilarie Burton will also be on hand to say goodbye to the program. As previously announced, Beyoncé will also perform on the episode, with TRL favorites like Diddy, Mariah Carey, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst making in-studio appearances. Total Finale Live will also have its own red carpet event leading up to the special show.
MTV Brings Back Carson Daly, Adds Fall Out Boy to "TRL" Finale
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'