MTV announced yesterday that 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy and the Backstreet Boys will all perform on the two-hour TRL finale, airing on November 16th. But perhaps the biggest news regarding the finale is who will host it: Carson Daly, the veejay who became a star while guiding the afternoon countdown show from 1998 to 2003, will return to helm the show's final episode alongside current host Damien Fahey. Former hosts like La La Vasquez, Dave Holmes, Jesse Camp and Hilarie Burton will also be on hand to say goodbye to the program. As previously announced, Beyoncé will also perform on the episode, with TRL favorites like Diddy, Mariah Carey, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst making in-studio appearances. Total Finale Live will also have its own red carpet event leading up to the special show.
MTV Brings Back Carson Daly, Adds Fall Out Boy to "TRL" Finale
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Record Store Day 2015: The Ultimate Guide
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails