The Mayor of Los Angeles has declared today, July 31st, "Mötley Crüe Saints of Los Angeles Day" in the California city. The band will mark the occasion by joining a partnership with the Guitar Center on Sunset Blvd. to give back to local artists. So why are Motley Crue getting their own day? Anyone who's read about the band's debauch exploits in their biography The Dirt — which the band drew from for their new album Saints of Los Angeles — can attest to how much the band has contributed to the City of Angels. Tommy Lee and the gang better not enjoy Crüe Day that much, however, as the band is scheduled to play a concert in Phoenix, Arizona tonight.
Motley Crue Have Their Day in Los Angeles
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- How J.J. Abrams and Hulu Brought Stephen King's '11.22.63' to TV
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'