The Mayor of Los Angeles has declared today, July 31st, "Mötley Crüe Saints of Los Angeles Day" in the California city. The band will mark the occasion by joining a partnership with the Guitar Center on Sunset Blvd. to give back to local artists. So why are Motley Crue getting their own day? Anyone who's read about the band's debauch exploits in their biography The Dirt — which the band drew from for their new album Saints of Los Angeles — can attest to how much the band has contributed to the City of Angels. Tommy Lee and the gang better not enjoy Crüe Day that much, however, as the band is scheduled to play a concert in Phoenix, Arizona tonight.
Motley Crue Have Their Day in Los Angeles
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Salon9 Actors Who Have Done Full-Frontal Nude Scenes
Cracked23 Bizarre Demands Celebrities Have Made Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- Inside Julian Casablancas' Post-Apocalyptic New Video 'Human Sadness'
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- Watch U2 Perform 'Sweetest Thing' With Bono Impersonator
- Legal Dispute Over B.B. King's Last Days Gets Uglier
- Florence Welch on Stripping Down at Coachella and Fooling Neil Young
- My Favorite Grateful Dead Song: Dave Matthews, Black Keys and More
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Tense Trailer for Sci-Fi Series 'Mr. Robot'