Despite evidence uncovered by the Smoking Gun that rapper Rick Ross was once employed as a Florida corrections officer, the rapper still denied he ever worked as a CO. So the Smoking Gun went out and got even more evidence. In a new set of documents, the website proves Ross is in denial about his old job, as the Department of Corrections gave TSG an 86-page file on the rapper's employment, including copies of his birth certificate and his social security card. TSG points out that the address on his application matches that of his mother's home, and that the name of his mother on the application also happens to be the name of his mother, as evidenced by Trilla liner notes. Despite the report, at least one rapper is standing by Ross' enormous side, as Trick Daddy said he has no problem with Ross and that the Boss of Miami would still appear on his next album.
More Evidence Proving Rick Ross' Corrections Officer Past Uncovered
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- 'Obama Out': See President's Scathing Correspondents' Dinner Speech
- See Aretha Franklin Sing Prince's 'Purple Rain' at White House
- Paul McCartney Meets Women Who Inspired Beatles' 'Blackbird'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- Drake's New 'Views' Look All Too Familiar
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Chicago's Robert Lamm Talks Peter Cetera Absence at Rock Hall