Who hasn’t wanted to hit the road at one point to try and flee our problems? Conor Oberst certainly has, as he proclaims in this look at how a road trip can cure whatever ails you. This track from the Bright Eyes frontman's self-titled solo album is named after a resort town in Utah known for its breathtaking vistas. "So many people swear off their hometown and think they're never going back and they find themselves back there," he said, referring to his lyrics "That's someone going back/To a town they said they'd never/Yeah, they swore it on their lives."
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'