Two weeks after launching, the Mission Metallica website finally revealed the price tiers for joining the site's Platinum club, which will give fans access to download live shows, win concert tickets, get ringtones and witness the creation of Metallica's upcoming album. There's three different options to choose from: $25 gets you the MP3s of the new album at midnight of the release date plus access to the Platinum areas of the site, $33 throws in a physical CD and $125 buys you MP3s, CDs, a five LP vinyl and a limited-edition lithograph. While deliberating which package to purchase, thankfully there's still a lot of free content, like the fly-on-the-wall video that the band posted Tuesday. In the roughly minute-long clip, the band talks about writing riffs and listening to CDs, with the promise of more exclusive behind-the-scenes content to come.
Mission: Metallica Opens Up the Platinum Section, Posts New Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal