Two weeks after launching, the Mission Metallica website finally revealed the price tiers for joining the site's Platinum club, which will give fans access to download live shows, win concert tickets, get ringtones and witness the creation of Metallica's upcoming album. There's three different options to choose from: $25 gets you the MP3s of the new album at midnight of the release date plus access to the Platinum areas of the site, $33 throws in a physical CD and $125 buys you MP3s, CDs, a five LP vinyl and a limited-edition lithograph. While deliberating which package to purchase, thankfully there's still a lot of free content, like the fly-on-the-wall video that the band posted Tuesday. In the roughly minute-long clip, the band talks about writing riffs and listening to CDs, with the promise of more exclusive behind-the-scenes content to come.
Mission: Metallica Opens Up the Platinum Section, Posts New Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- The White Devil Kingpin
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Faith No More Unmask Pulverizing New Track 'Superhero'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock