Two weeks after launching, the Mission Metallica website finally revealed the price tiers for joining the site's Platinum club, which will give fans access to download live shows, win concert tickets, get ringtones and witness the creation of Metallica's upcoming album. There's three different options to choose from: $25 gets you the MP3s of the new album at midnight of the release date plus access to the Platinum areas of the site, $33 throws in a physical CD and $125 buys you MP3s, CDs, a five LP vinyl and a limited-edition lithograph. While deliberating which package to purchase, thankfully there's still a lot of free content, like the fly-on-the-wall video that the band posted Tuesday. In the roughly minute-long clip, the band talks about writing riffs and listening to CDs, with the promise of more exclusive behind-the-scenes content to come.
Mission: Metallica Opens Up the Platinum Section, Posts New Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Sorry, Not Sorry: Watch 29 Celebs Perform Justin Bieber Hit