Two weeks after launching, the Mission Metallica website finally revealed the price tiers for joining the site's Platinum club, which will give fans access to download live shows, win concert tickets, get ringtones and witness the creation of Metallica's upcoming album. There's three different options to choose from: $25 gets you the MP3s of the new album at midnight of the release date plus access to the Platinum areas of the site, $33 throws in a physical CD and $125 buys you MP3s, CDs, a five LP vinyl and a limited-edition lithograph. While deliberating which package to purchase, thankfully there's still a lot of free content, like the fly-on-the-wall video that the band posted Tuesday. In the roughly minute-long clip, the band talks about writing riffs and listening to CDs, with the promise of more exclusive behind-the-scenes content to come.
Mission: Metallica Opens Up the Platinum Section, Posts New Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'