MTV's Video Music Awards has fleshed out its roster, adding a parade of big name presenters and performers to those already announced. Among those reading from teleprompters will be Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Zach Efron and the rest of the High School Musical crew and the cast of Twilight. Providing musical entertainment throughout the VMAs will be new mixtape duo Travis Barker and DJ AM, who will be joined by artists like Katy Perry, the Ting Tings, Lupe Fiasco and T-Pain "to perform new and past MTV hits as part of a special celebration of the VMAs' 25th birthday." Noticeably absent from both lists is Britney Spears, who will not be present despite rumors to the contrary and appearing in the ads. As previously announced, Kid Roc, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Paramore, T.I., Pink and the Jonas Brothers will also perform. This year's VMAs, hosted by British comedian Russell Brand, will air live from Los Angeles on September 7th.
Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, ScarJo, Michael Phelps Added to VMAs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Lucasfilm: New 'Indiana Jones' Film in the Works
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'