MTV's Video Music Awards has fleshed out its roster, adding a parade of big name presenters and performers to those already announced. Among those reading from teleprompters will be Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps, Scarlett Johansson, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Zach Efron and the rest of the High School Musical crew and the cast of Twilight. Providing musical entertainment throughout the VMAs will be new mixtape duo Travis Barker and DJ AM, who will be joined by artists like Katy Perry, the Ting Tings, Lupe Fiasco and T-Pain "to perform new and past MTV hits as part of a special celebration of the VMAs' 25th birthday." Noticeably absent from both lists is Britney Spears, who will not be present despite rumors to the contrary and appearing in the ads. As previously announced, Kid Roc, Lil Wayne, Rihanna, Paramore, T.I., Pink and the Jonas Brothers will also perform. This year's VMAs, hosted by British comedian Russell Brand, will air live from Los Angeles on September 7th.
Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, ScarJo, Michael Phelps Added to VMAs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Watch Kristen Wiig's Awkward Peyton Manning Impersonation on 'Fallon'
- The Ten Things That Piss Off Tom Petty
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- Watch Elton John Belt Classics in 'Carpool Karaoke'