Metallica's thrashing riffs and spiraling guitar solos will soon be honored with their own incarnation of the Guitar Hero franchise, according Gamespot. The Metallica-only edition of the popular video game is said to be due out early in 2009 on various consoles. The San Francisco headbangers will join the ranks of Aerosmith as bands that have Guitar Hero editions dedicated to them. No word yet on which songs will be featured and whether or not other bands' songs will be included (as is the case on the Aerosmith version), but virtual shredders are already familiar with the band, as "One" appeared on Guitar Hero III and several tunes (including "Enter Sandman") are available on competitor title Rock Band.
Metallica to Receive "Guitar Hero" Treatment in 2009
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else