Metallica's thrashing riffs and spiraling guitar solos will soon be honored with their own incarnation of the Guitar Hero franchise, according Gamespot. The Metallica-only edition of the popular video game is said to be due out early in 2009 on various consoles. The San Francisco headbangers will join the ranks of Aerosmith as bands that have Guitar Hero editions dedicated to them. No word yet on which songs will be featured and whether or not other bands' songs will be included (as is the case on the Aerosmith version), but virtual shredders are already familiar with the band, as "One" appeared on Guitar Hero III and several tunes (including "Enter Sandman") are available on competitor title Rock Band.
Metallica to Receive "Guitar Hero" Treatment in 2009
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock