Metallica will soon have their very own station on XM satellite radio station. "Mandatory Metallica" will hit satellite receivers starting August 16th and feature the band's entire catalog as well as rare live recordings from the group's personal archives. All four members of the band will serve as hosts during the station's six-week run, which will last past the release of their new album Death Magnetic on September 12th. The station will also air interviews with members of Linkin Park, Slipknot, Guns n' Roses and pretty much every other metal band ever as they talk about the impact Metallica has had on their music.
Metallica Getting "Mandatory" XM Station
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Janis Joplin's Bandmate Talks Heroin, Pool Hangs in Exclusive Doc Clip
- Nick Kyrgios Loses His Racket (and His Mind) at the US Open
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Tinashe on New 'Joyride' Album: 'Motherf--kers, I Can't Be Ignored'