Metallica will soon have their very own station on XM satellite radio station. "Mandatory Metallica" will hit satellite receivers starting August 16th and feature the band's entire catalog as well as rare live recordings from the group's personal archives. All four members of the band will serve as hosts during the station's six-week run, which will last past the release of their new album Death Magnetic on September 12th. The station will also air interviews with members of Linkin Park, Slipknot, Guns n' Roses and pretty much every other metal band ever as they talk about the impact Metallica has had on their music.
Metallica Getting "Mandatory" XM Station
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'