Ten months after her acute anxiety forced the White Stripes to cancel their 2007 autumn tour, Meg White made a surprise return to the stage this weekend during her a Raconteurs concert in Detroit. Meg White emerged after the encore break, accompanied by only Jack, and sat at the drum kit and banged on a couple of drums. "Hey everybody, this is Meg White," Jack announced as the crowd erupted. The duo didn't perform any songs, however, nor did Meg sit in for the encores, as she exited the stage while the remaining Raconteurs came back to play the final songs. Still, the reemergence of Meg White onstage gives Stripes fans hope the duo will once again reclaim the stage. Jack White has already admitted the former husband/wife team is at work on the seventh album.
Meg White Makes Cameo During Raconteurs Concert
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner, Formerly Bruce, Debuts as Woman in Vanity Fair
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- Watch Tracy Morgan's First Interview Since Fatal Crash
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- How I Conquered 'American Ninja Warrior'
- Zedd on What He's Learned From Skrillex, Lady Gaga and the Beatles