Following the jet crash that nearly killed DJ AM and Travis Barker, Barker's +44 bandmate Mark Hoppus Blink-182. "In the midst of everything else that has happened lately, Tom, Travis, and I have all spoken together," Hoppus writes on his blog. "First through a number of phone calls, and then a couple of weeks ago we all hung out for a few hours. They've all been great, very positive conversations. We're just reconnecting as friends after four years of not talking." Following the demise of Blink-182, Hoppus and Barker formed the backbone of +44 while Tom DeLonge splintered off to create Angels & Airwaves. So do the conversations mean we can expect a 182 reunion? "The answer is none of us know. We haven't talked about it at all. Right now it's just good for the three of us to see one another, reconnect, and let the past be the past," Hoppus writes. "The events of the past two months supersede everything that happened before. Life is too short."
Mark Hoppus Blogs About Possible Blink-182 Reunion
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SpinThe 300 Best Albums Of The Past 30 Years
Mental Floss10 Hidden Images on Album Covers
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes In Movie History
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- How Beatles' Game-Changing 'Paperback Writer' Paved Way for 'Revolver'
- The Curse of the Ramones
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Snoop Dogg Slams 'Roots' Remake, Calls for Boycott
- Questlove Pens List Explaining Why Prince Was 'Hip-Hop Pioneer'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Get Back
- 40 Best Science Fiction TV Shows of All Time
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party