Even though the album came out in April, Mariah Carey is finally plotting out a tour in support of her E=MC2. "We're looking at November right now," Carey told MTV. "Please don't hold me accountable if it turns out to be December 5 or December 7 or January 18!" Before she hits the road, Carey will perform at both the Teen Choice Awards on August 4th and Fashion Rocks at NY's Radio City Music Hall on September 5th. Much like her last tour — when Carey changed her wardrobe nine times over the course of one concert (kinda like her episode of MTV's Cribs) — Mimi promises the shows will be "elaborate." As for the rumored troubles between her and husband Nick Cannon following their self-promotional shotgun wedding, Carey says the couple are "good." "Life is beautiful, and things are going well," Carey said before asking fans to just be happy for her and stop rumor-mongering.
Mariah Carey Plots Tour, Dispels Rocky Marriage Rumors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- 17 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Adele
- The Oral History of the 'Wayne’s World' 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Scene
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- George Lucas Explains Controversial Greedo–Han Solo 'Star Wars' Edit
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise