Even though the album came out in April, Mariah Carey is finally plotting out a tour in support of her E=MC2. "We're looking at November right now," Carey told MTV. "Please don't hold me accountable if it turns out to be December 5 or December 7 or January 18!" Before she hits the road, Carey will perform at both the Teen Choice Awards on August 4th and Fashion Rocks at NY's Radio City Music Hall on September 5th. Much like her last tour — when Carey changed her wardrobe nine times over the course of one concert (kinda like her episode of MTV's Cribs) — Mimi promises the shows will be "elaborate." As for the rumored troubles between her and husband Nick Cannon following their self-promotional shotgun wedding, Carey says the couple are "good." "Life is beautiful, and things are going well," Carey said before asking fans to just be happy for her and stop rumor-mongering.
Mariah Carey Plots Tour, Dispels Rocky Marriage Rumors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Caitlyn Jenner, Formerly Bruce, Debuts as Woman in Vanity Fair
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- 10 Most Dramatic 'Game of Thrones' Deaths