Even though her publicist clarified the state of Madonna's relationship last week, the Material Girl still released a personal statement this weekend, saying she and her husband Guy Ritchie are not getting divorced. In the aftermath of New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez separation (and impending divorce) from his wife following rumors he and Madonna had an affair, Madonna reiterated that she and A-Rod only share a manager and that they are "not romantically involved." "I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study," Madonna said in the statement. A-Rod has reportedly taken to Kabballah since being introduced to the singer. Madonna was recently seen sitting in Rodriguez's seats at Yankee Stadium, fueling whispers that the All-Star and the Rock & Roll Hall of Famer were having an affair. Rodgriguez's wife Cynthia (who has recently been linked to rocker Lenny Kravitz) is expected to file divorce papers today.
Madonna Speaks Out About Divorce, A-Rod Rumors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Sorry, Not Sorry: Watch 29 Celebs Perform Justin Bieber Hit
- Flashback: Lady Gaga's First Grammy Performance
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All