Even though her publicist clarified the state of Madonna's relationship last week, the Material Girl still released a personal statement this weekend, saying she and her husband Guy Ritchie are not getting divorced. In the aftermath of New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez separation (and impending divorce) from his wife following rumors he and Madonna had an affair, Madonna reiterated that she and A-Rod only share a manager and that they are "not romantically involved." "I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study," Madonna said in the statement. A-Rod has reportedly taken to Kabballah since being introduced to the singer. Madonna was recently seen sitting in Rodriguez's seats at Yankee Stadium, fueling whispers that the All-Star and the Rock & Roll Hall of Famer were having an affair. Rodgriguez's wife Cynthia (who has recently been linked to rocker Lenny Kravitz) is expected to file divorce papers today.
Madonna Speaks Out About Divorce, A-Rod Rumors
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Celebrities You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cinema BlendThe 10 Greatest Wrestlers Turned Actors
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked6 Famous Movies Made By The Last Person You'd Expect
Mental FlossThe Strange Deaths of 20 Interesting People
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Lil Boosie Gets Real: MC on Prison, Protests and 'Classic' New LP
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Muhammad Ali: Last Tango in Vegas
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'
- Tom Petty Unearths Shimmering Lost Song 'Somewhere Under Heaven'