It's pretty obvious who Madonna will vote for in this coming election. At her Sticky & Sweet tour opening show in Wales, during the "Get Stupid" portion of Hard Candy's "Give It 2 Me," Madonna used the video screens to lump together footage of Republican presidential candidate John McCain with photos of Adolf Hitler, Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe and images of global warming destruction. In case you thought maybe Madonna was considering a Green Party vote, the next segment cast Barack Obama in a montage of images that included John Lennon, Gandhi and Al Gore. McCain's spokesperson Tucker Bounds was not too pleased with the associations, saying "The comparisons are outrageous, unacceptable and crudely divisive all at the same time. It clearly shows that when it comes to supporting Barack Obama, his fellow worldwide celebrities refuse to consider any smear or attack off limits." It's not a Madonna tour unless there's some kind of controversy in tow, as the Material Girl faced outcry after elaborately performing on a crucifix last time around.
Madonna Likens McCain to Hitler At First "Sticky" Tour Stop
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- WTF Happened in the New Hampshire Primary, Explained
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- What Would Actually Happen If We Broke Up the Banks?
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Watch Samantha Bee Tear Down Kansas Senator on 'Full Frontal' Premiere