After months of predictions that Madonna and her director husband Guy Ritchie were on the verge of divocrce, the Material Girl's publicist finally addressed all the rumors, simply stating that "There are no plans for Madonna and Guy to divorce." The statement comes the same day an Us report alleges that Madonna may be hooking up with New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez after the singer took her kids to a Yankees game last week. On those rumors, the publicist said "Madonna and Alex have the same manager, Guy Oseary. They have met. They know each other and Madonna took her kids to a Yankees game last week. There's really not anything to comment on beyond that." Just last week, there were rumors that Madonna hired the same divorce lawyer that represented Paul McCartney. Guy Ritchie flew to New York to join his wife last night, but the statement says this is not a "last ditch attempt to save their marriage."
Madonna Denies Divorce Rumors, A-Rod Affair
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams