After months of predictions that Madonna and her director husband Guy Ritchie were on the verge of divocrce, the Material Girl's publicist finally addressed all the rumors, simply stating that "There are no plans for Madonna and Guy to divorce." The statement comes the same day an Us report alleges that Madonna may be hooking up with New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez after the singer took her kids to a Yankees game last week. On those rumors, the publicist said "Madonna and Alex have the same manager, Guy Oseary. They have met. They know each other and Madonna took her kids to a Yankees game last week. There's really not anything to comment on beyond that." Just last week, there were rumors that Madonna hired the same divorce lawyer that represented Paul McCartney. Guy Ritchie flew to New York to join his wife last night, but the statement says this is not a "last ditch attempt to save their marriage."
Madonna Denies Divorce Rumors, A-Rod Affair
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Halftime Report : Who's Alive, Who's Dead
- Billboard Music Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Hold the Door
- The Curse of the Ramones
- Hear Russian Circles' New Cinematic Instrumental 'Vorel'