After months of predictions that Madonna and her director husband Guy Ritchie were on the verge of divocrce, the Material Girl's publicist finally addressed all the rumors, simply stating that "There are no plans for Madonna and Guy to divorce." The statement comes the same day an Us report alleges that Madonna may be hooking up with New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez after the singer took her kids to a Yankees game last week. On those rumors, the publicist said "Madonna and Alex have the same manager, Guy Oseary. They have met. They know each other and Madonna took her kids to a Yankees game last week. There's really not anything to comment on beyond that." Just last week, there were rumors that Madonna hired the same divorce lawyer that represented Paul McCartney. Guy Ritchie flew to New York to join his wife last night, but the statement says this is not a "last ditch attempt to save their marriage."
Madonna Denies Divorce Rumors, A-Rod Affair
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles