After months of predictions that Madonna and her director husband Guy Ritchie were on the verge of divocrce, the Material Girl's publicist finally addressed all the rumors, simply stating that "There are no plans for Madonna and Guy to divorce." The statement comes the same day an Us report alleges that Madonna may be hooking up with New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez after the singer took her kids to a Yankees game last week. On those rumors, the publicist said "Madonna and Alex have the same manager, Guy Oseary. They have met. They know each other and Madonna took her kids to a Yankees game last week. There's really not anything to comment on beyond that." Just last week, there were rumors that Madonna hired the same divorce lawyer that represented Paul McCartney. Guy Ritchie flew to New York to join his wife last night, but the statement says this is not a "last ditch attempt to save their marriage."
Madonna Denies Divorce Rumors, A-Rod Affair
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kristen Wiig's Awkward Peyton Manning Impersonation on 'Fallon'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- The Ten Things That Piss Off Tom Petty
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- Kanye West Blends Sacred and Profane on Startling, Gospel-Inflected New LP