After months of predictions that Madonna and her director husband Guy Ritchie were on the verge of divocrce, the Material Girl's publicist finally addressed all the rumors, simply stating that "There are no plans for Madonna and Guy to divorce." The statement comes the same day an Us report alleges that Madonna may be hooking up with New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez after the singer took her kids to a Yankees game last week. On those rumors, the publicist said "Madonna and Alex have the same manager, Guy Oseary. They have met. They know each other and Madonna took her kids to a Yankees game last week. There's really not anything to comment on beyond that." Just last week, there were rumors that Madonna hired the same divorce lawyer that represented Paul McCartney. Guy Ritchie flew to New York to join his wife last night, but the statement says this is not a "last ditch attempt to save their marriage."
Madonna Denies Divorce Rumors, A-Rod Affair
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- The Children of ISIS
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- What Does Ted Cruz Look Like?