French dream pop band M83 are going big with Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, the hotly anticipated follow up to their 2008 breakthrough album Saturdays=Youth. The new record will stretch out over two discs, giving band mastermind Anthony Gonzalez room to experiment with new sounds and vocal techniques. The record, which was produced by Beck and Nine Inch Nails bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen, will also feature vocals by Gonzalez's regular collaborator Morgan Kibby and guest singer Zola Jesus, plus guitar by former Medicine member Brad Laner. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming won't be in stores until October 18th, but you can preview "Midnight City," the record's gorgeous and highly danceable first single in the embedded stream below.
M83 Heralds Ambitious New Album with 'Midnight City'
Stream the gorgeous, danceable first single from the French band's new double LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- The Strokes, 'Is This It' (2001)
- Aerosmith Talk 45 Years of 'Kicking Ass' Onstage