French dream pop band M83 are going big with Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, the hotly anticipated follow up to their 2008 breakthrough album Saturdays=Youth. The new record will stretch out over two discs, giving band mastermind Anthony Gonzalez room to experiment with new sounds and vocal techniques. The record, which was produced by Beck and Nine Inch Nails bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen, will also feature vocals by Gonzalez's regular collaborator Morgan Kibby and guest singer Zola Jesus, plus guitar by former Medicine member Brad Laner. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming won't be in stores until October 18th, but you can preview "Midnight City," the record's gorgeous and highly danceable first single in the embedded stream below.
M83 Heralds Ambitious New Album with 'Midnight City'
Stream the gorgeous, danceable first single from the French band's new double LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release