French dream pop band M83 are going big with Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, the hotly anticipated follow up to their 2008 breakthrough album Saturdays=Youth. The new record will stretch out over two discs, giving band mastermind Anthony Gonzalez room to experiment with new sounds and vocal techniques. The record, which was produced by Beck and Nine Inch Nails bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen, will also feature vocals by Gonzalez's regular collaborator Morgan Kibby and guest singer Zola Jesus, plus guitar by former Medicine member Brad Laner. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming won't be in stores until October 18th, but you can preview "Midnight City," the record's gorgeous and highly danceable first single in the embedded stream below.
M83 Heralds Ambitious New Album with 'Midnight City'
Stream the gorgeous, danceable first single from the French band's new double LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman