French dream pop band M83 are going big with Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, the hotly anticipated follow up to their 2008 breakthrough album Saturdays=Youth. The new record will stretch out over two discs, giving band mastermind Anthony Gonzalez room to experiment with new sounds and vocal techniques. The record, which was produced by Beck and Nine Inch Nails bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen, will also feature vocals by Gonzalez's regular collaborator Morgan Kibby and guest singer Zola Jesus, plus guitar by former Medicine member Brad Laner. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming won't be in stores until October 18th, but you can preview "Midnight City," the record's gorgeous and highly danceable first single in the embedded stream below.
M83 Heralds Ambitious New Album with 'Midnight City'
Stream the gorgeous, danceable first single from the French band's new double LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize