French dream pop band M83 are going big with Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, the hotly anticipated follow up to their 2008 breakthrough album Saturdays=Youth. The new record will stretch out over two discs, giving band mastermind Anthony Gonzalez room to experiment with new sounds and vocal techniques. The record, which was produced by Beck and Nine Inch Nails bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen, will also feature vocals by Gonzalez's regular collaborator Morgan Kibby and guest singer Zola Jesus, plus guitar by former Medicine member Brad Laner. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming won't be in stores until October 18th, but you can preview "Midnight City," the record's gorgeous and highly danceable first single in the embedded stream below.
M83 Heralds Ambitious New Album with 'Midnight City'
Stream the gorgeous, danceable first single from the French band's new double LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
DiffuserStrangest Deaths In Rock History
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed This Past Year
CrackedThe 12 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Movie Sex Scenes Ever
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'
- Marilyn Manson, Billy Corgan's Press Conference: The 10 Funniest Quotes
- Letterman's Last Top 10: Bill Murray, Jerry Seinfeld, More Say Goodbye
- Diplo on How 'Major Lazer' Took Over Late-Night Animation
- Thanks Dave: The Genius of Letterman's 'Late Show' Goodbye
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time