French dream pop band M83 are going big with Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, the hotly anticipated follow up to their 2008 breakthrough album Saturdays=Youth. The new record will stretch out over two discs, giving band mastermind Anthony Gonzalez room to experiment with new sounds and vocal techniques. The record, which was produced by Beck and Nine Inch Nails bassist Justin Meldal-Johnsen, will also feature vocals by Gonzalez's regular collaborator Morgan Kibby and guest singer Zola Jesus, plus guitar by former Medicine member Brad Laner. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming won't be in stores until October 18th, but you can preview "Midnight City," the record's gorgeous and highly danceable first single in the embedded stream below.
M83 Heralds Ambitious New Album with 'Midnight City'
Stream the gorgeous, danceable first single from the French band's new double LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- '10 Second Songs' Singer Feels Like a 'Rap God' in 40 Different Styles
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions