Rage Against the Machine will have some company at this year's Republican National Convention, as Lupe Fiasco, Mos Def, Billy Bragg and Rage's Tom Morello will all take part in a Labor Day festival in St. Paul, Minnesota, on the first day of the RNC. The Take Back Labor Day Festival, hosted by the Service Employees International Union, will celebrate workers' achievements and rally around a plan that includes better wages, healthcare and retirement security. Tickets are only $10 and on sale now at Ticketmaster. Hometown rap duo Atmosphere and Steve Earle will also perform at the event, scheduled for September 1st at St. Paul's Harriet Island Regional Park.
Lupe Fiasco, Morello to Play Union Festival on RNC's Opening Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'