Lupe Fiasco turned up on last night's episode of The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News to defend his recent claim that President Obama is a terrorist. In the interview, which you can watch below, host Bill O'Reilly lectures the rapper about the greatness of the United States and his responsibility to his impressionable young fans. "You go out there and you talk to a lot of younger people, and this is what gets me – your constituency are not exactly political science Ph.D.s," O'Reilly said. The host only gets more condescending from that point onward, leading the very earnest Fiasco to get increasingly flustered as he attempts to explain why he believes the war in Afghanistan is unjust.
Lupe Fiasco Goes Head-to-Head With Bill O'Reilly
Watch the rapper defend his claim that President Obama is a terrorist
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- Meet John Urschel, NFL Mathlete and Lover of Graph Laplacians
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music