Lupe Fiasco turned up on last night's episode of The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News to defend his recent claim that President Obama is a terrorist. In the interview, which you can watch below, host Bill O'Reilly lectures the rapper about the greatness of the United States and his responsibility to his impressionable young fans. "You go out there and you talk to a lot of younger people, and this is what gets me – your constituency are not exactly political science Ph.D.s," O'Reilly said. The host only gets more condescending from that point onward, leading the very earnest Fiasco to get increasingly flustered as he attempts to explain why he believes the war in Afghanistan is unjust.
Lupe Fiasco Goes Head-to-Head With Bill O'Reilly
Watch the rapper defend his claim that President Obama is a terrorist
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Preview the David Letterman Primetime Farewell Special
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'