Today there were so many great bands to see, it was a little intimidating. But after Wayne Coyne invited us to have a seat on his couch/throne backstage we felt much better. The Flaming Lips frontman was generous enough to share a secret scheme that he and his wife devised for staging the world's most orgasmic concert. We also met up with Built to Spill rock god (and insanely nice guy) Doug Martsch, who gave us his take on the festival. Then we just had to find out why this dude was randomly painting a car near the vegan ice-cream sandwich stand. More encounters will be posted on Sunday night.
Lollapalooza Day 2: Wayne Coyne's Orgasmic Plan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'