Today there were so many great bands to see, it was a little intimidating. But after Wayne Coyne invited us to have a seat on his couch/throne backstage we felt much better. The Flaming Lips frontman was generous enough to share a secret scheme that he and his wife devised for staging the world's most orgasmic concert. We also met up with Built to Spill rock god (and insanely nice guy) Doug Martsch, who gave us his take on the festival. Then we just had to find out why this dude was randomly painting a car near the vegan ice-cream sandwich stand. More encounters will be posted on Sunday night.
Lollapalooza Day 2: Wayne Coyne's Orgasmic Plan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'