Today there were so many great bands to see, it was a little intimidating. But after Wayne Coyne invited us to have a seat on his couch/throne backstage we felt much better. The Flaming Lips frontman was generous enough to share a secret scheme that he and his wife devised for staging the world's most orgasmic concert. We also met up with Built to Spill rock god (and insanely nice guy) Doug Martsch, who gave us his take on the festival. Then we just had to find out why this dude was randomly painting a car near the vegan ice-cream sandwich stand. More encounters will be posted on Sunday night.
Lollapalooza Day 2: Wayne Coyne's Orgasmic Plan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- The Force Awakens: 'Star Wars' Superfan Chris Conley Goes to the NFL Draft
- Watch John Oliver Slam Fashion Industry's Child Labor Practices
- Hear Randy Houser's Supercharged New Single 'We Went'