Take a golf-cart tour around Lollapalooza 2007's Grant Park grounds with festival founder and Jane's Addiction/Satellite Party frontman Perry Farrell before any of the estimated 180,000 attendees have had a chance to set foot inside. The only other people on site were still setting up for Lollapalooza's third year in Chicago, which means you can watch as the stages are being built, the crew is finalizing plans and Farrell gives a play-by-play insider's tour of his favorite parts of Lollapalooza and what makes this year's fest different.
Lollapalooza '07: Perry Farrell's Guided Golf-Cart Tour of the Grounds
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Lori McKenna Reveals Her 'Girl Crush'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free