Take a golf-cart tour around Lollapalooza 2007's Grant Park grounds with festival founder and Jane's Addiction/Satellite Party frontman Perry Farrell before any of the estimated 180,000 attendees have had a chance to set foot inside. The only other people on site were still setting up for Lollapalooza's third year in Chicago, which means you can watch as the stages are being built, the crew is finalizing plans and Farrell gives a play-by-play insider's tour of his favorite parts of Lollapalooza and what makes this year's fest different.
Lollapalooza '07: Perry Farrell's Guided Golf-Cart Tour of the Grounds
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away