Take a golf-cart tour around Lollapalooza 2007's Grant Park grounds with festival founder and Jane's Addiction/Satellite Party frontman Perry Farrell before any of the estimated 180,000 attendees have had a chance to set foot inside. The only other people on site were still setting up for Lollapalooza's third year in Chicago, which means you can watch as the stages are being built, the crew is finalizing plans and Farrell gives a play-by-play insider's tour of his favorite parts of Lollapalooza and what makes this year's fest different.
Lollapalooza '07: Perry Farrell's Guided Golf-Cart Tour of the Grounds
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Wells Fargo's Master Spin Job
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees