Nearly all of Living Colour's original lineup — Vernon Reid, Corey Glover and Will Calhoun along with Doug Wimbish, who joined the band in 1993 — will release their first new studio album in five years on September 15th on Megaforce Records. The band, who broke big in 1988 with "Cult of Personality," recorded The Chair In The Doorway, their fifth LP, in the Czech Republic. The album features hard rock, soul and politically charged tracks, and Reid describes it as "the best record we've made yet." A world tour will launch in September.
Living Colour Return With First New Album in Five Years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote