Perennial gossip item Lindsay Lohan turned up at the Hard Rock Hotel's "Rock the Vote Lounge" to cheer on her squeeze, DJ Samantha Ronson, Saturday night after Lollapalooza. Lohan kept a low profile but had the room abuzz with her presence, as Ronson and her brother Mark, producer of Amy Winehouse's Back to Black and a Lollapalooza performer on Sunday night, took turns spinning '70s hip-hop and '80s synth pop for the wall-to-wall crowd at the Hard Rock Hotel. In addition to Lohan, the afterparty attracted a bevy of name DJs, including Girl Talk and DJ Momjeans (Danny Masterson), who took in Spank Rock's quick'n'raunchy set (a microcosm of the neo-electro MC's earlier performance at Lolla's Citi stage — complete with sultry sidekick MC Amanda Blank). Partygoers also had the option of indulging in the free salon makeup and hairstyling sessions, as well as free tattoos, offered by Chicago's venerable Jade Dragon Tattoo Parlor.
Lindsay Lohan Stops in to Mark Ronson's Lollapalooza After Party
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Aerosmith Talk 45 Years of 'Kicking Ass' Onstage
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide