Perennial gossip item Lindsay Lohan turned up at the Hard Rock Hotel's "Rock the Vote Lounge" to cheer on her squeeze, DJ Samantha Ronson, Saturday night after Lollapalooza. Lohan kept a low profile but had the room abuzz with her presence, as Ronson and her brother Mark, producer of Amy Winehouse's Back to Black and a Lollapalooza performer on Sunday night, took turns spinning '70s hip-hop and '80s synth pop for the wall-to-wall crowd at the Hard Rock Hotel. In addition to Lohan, the afterparty attracted a bevy of name DJs, including Girl Talk and DJ Momjeans (Danny Masterson), who took in Spank Rock's quick'n'raunchy set (a microcosm of the neo-electro MC's earlier performance at Lolla's Citi stage — complete with sultry sidekick MC Amanda Blank). Partygoers also had the option of indulging in the free salon makeup and hairstyling sessions, as well as free tattoos, offered by Chicago's venerable Jade Dragon Tattoo Parlor.
Lindsay Lohan Stops in to Mark Ronson's Lollapalooza After Party
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Bill Kreutzmann on Grateful Dead's LSD-Tinted 'Playboy' Show
- 6 Craziest Things We Saw Inside 'Red Nose Day'
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Taylor Swift Breaks Down Banjo-Free 1989 Tour: 'It's Not a Country Show'
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'