Perennial gossip item Lindsay Lohan turned up at the Hard Rock Hotel's "Rock the Vote Lounge" to cheer on her squeeze, DJ Samantha Ronson, Saturday night after Lollapalooza. Lohan kept a low profile but had the room abuzz with her presence, as Ronson and her brother Mark, producer of Amy Winehouse's Back to Black and a Lollapalooza performer on Sunday night, took turns spinning '70s hip-hop and '80s synth pop for the wall-to-wall crowd at the Hard Rock Hotel. In addition to Lohan, the afterparty attracted a bevy of name DJs, including Girl Talk and DJ Momjeans (Danny Masterson), who took in Spank Rock's quick'n'raunchy set (a microcosm of the neo-electro MC's earlier performance at Lolla's Citi stage — complete with sultry sidekick MC Amanda Blank). Partygoers also had the option of indulging in the free salon makeup and hairstyling sessions, as well as free tattoos, offered by Chicago's venerable Jade Dragon Tattoo Parlor.
Lindsay Lohan Stops in to Mark Ronson's Lollapalooza After Party
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- BET Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6: Everything We Learned
- The Reaction to Brexit Is the Reason Brexit Happened
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- Fillmore East: 15 Great Shows
- Justin Timberlake Apologizes for BET Awards Tweet Controversy
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Recap: Winter Is Here
- John Oliver on Brexit Fallout: 'United Kingdom' Now Sounds 'Sarcastic'