Surely an album that will be met with Tha Carter III-like anticipation, Lindsay Lohan's third studio record, currently titled Spirit in the Dark, will actually feature some big-name producers. The LP includes tracks by the Neptunes' Pharrell, Akon, RS-proclaimed "Best Hitmakers" Stargate and Bloodshy & Avant (the pair responsible for Britney Spears' hit "Toxic"). Maybe it's payback for Lohan appearing in NERD's "Everybody Nose" video, but Pharrell will also provide guest vocals on Spirit's first single "Playground." The song is due to hit radio in September, which will be followed by the album's release in November. Lohan aficionados can follow the progress of little sister Ali's so-far-nonexistent music career on the TV show Living Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan Nabs Hitmakers for Third Album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Jimmy Fallon Lists Pros and Cons of Watching 'Empire'
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision