Surely an album that will be met with Tha Carter III-like anticipation, Lindsay Lohan's third studio record, currently titled Spirit in the Dark, will actually feature some big-name producers. The LP includes tracks by the Neptunes' Pharrell, Akon, RS-proclaimed "Best Hitmakers" Stargate and Bloodshy & Avant (the pair responsible for Britney Spears' hit "Toxic"). Maybe it's payback for Lohan appearing in NERD's "Everybody Nose" video, but Pharrell will also provide guest vocals on Spirit's first single "Playground." The song is due to hit radio in September, which will be followed by the album's release in November. Lohan aficionados can follow the progress of little sister Ali's so-far-nonexistent music career on the TV show Living Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan Nabs Hitmakers for Third Album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Celebrate Compton in 'King Kunta' Video
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale