Surely an album that will be met with Tha Carter III-like anticipation, Lindsay Lohan's third studio record, currently titled Spirit in the Dark, will actually feature some big-name producers. The LP includes tracks by the Neptunes' Pharrell, Akon, RS-proclaimed "Best Hitmakers" Stargate and Bloodshy & Avant (the pair responsible for Britney Spears' hit "Toxic"). Maybe it's payback for Lohan appearing in NERD's "Everybody Nose" video, but Pharrell will also provide guest vocals on Spirit's first single "Playground." The song is due to hit radio in September, which will be followed by the album's release in November. Lohan aficionados can follow the progress of little sister Ali's so-far-nonexistent music career on the TV show Living Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan Nabs Hitmakers for Third Album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 20