Led Zeppelin grace the cover of the new issue of Rolling Stone. To mark their reunion concert on December 10th (and their impending tour in 2008?), we're offering a blimp-sized amount of content. For starters, we have an excerpt from the cover story, with Rolling Stone's David Fricke talking to Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham. Love Zeppelin but hate reading? Click below to check out an exclusive audio excerpt from the interview in which Plant talks about how getting the band back together was "no big deal" and how having John Bonham's son on drums has changed the dynamics of the group. Click here for a Zeppelin photo gallery spotlighting the band in their heyday. Check back for even more Zeppelin coverage in the next few days, too.
Led Zeppelin: The Story of the Most Sought-After Rock Reunion Is in the New Rolling Stone
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Celebrate Compton in 'King Kunta' Video
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale