Led Zeppelin's November 26th reunion concert has been pushed back to December 10th because guitarist Jimmy Page fractured his finger. The injury, which he sustained this past weekend, will make him unable to play guitar for the next three weeks. "I am disappointed that we are forced to postpone the concert by two weeks," Page said in a statement. "However, Led Zeppelin have always set very high standards for ourselves, and we feel that this postponement will enable my injury to properly heal, and permit us to perform at the level that both the band and our fans have always been accustomed to." Tickets bought for the original show will be honored on the new date, and refunds will also be available. This news sucks (especially since Page busted a finger in a train door in 1975 but soldiered on and continued to tour), but we've waited twenty-seven years for this show, so what's another fourteen days? That is, of course, unless you already bought plane tickets and made hotel reservations.
Led Zeppelin Reunion Concert Postponed Due to Fractured Finger
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?