In true Las Vegas fashion, Sin City will usher in the New Year with "Tribute Palooza," a concert featuring performances by David Bowie, the Eagles, U2, Kiss, the Rolling Stones, Queen, Aerosmith and Billy Joel ... impersonators. 2U will substitute for U2, Queen Nation will copycat Freddie Mercury, Aeromyth will channel Aerosmith, the Long Run will welcome you to the Hotel California and much, much more. Unfortunately, despite the presence of not one but two KISS cover bands, neither act is the Rock Daily faves Mini-KISS. The whole fake fest party will go down at Vegas' infamously tented Fremont Street, where two stages will be erected to give fans 14 hours of cover-song goodness. Now, if this bonanza of unoriginality sounds like the lamest way to spend your New Year's Eve ... well, you're probably right. Thankfully, Rock Daily is your guide to having a much better December 31st than witnessing Satisfaction, a Rolling Stones Tribute. Behold, our New Year's Eve guide, featuring the best concerts going down tonight across the country:
Las Vegas Faker Than Usual on New Year's Eve
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Eric Church Debut New Song 'Three Year Old' at Solo Show