Los Angeles quartet La Santa Cecilia this week release their major label debut Treinta Días, a record that finds the former buskers teaming up with none other than Elvis Costello. This isn't the first time Costello has worked with La Santa Cecilia frontwoman La Marisoul – the two teamed up for "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" during a concert last year – but now you can take an exclusive first listen to their new collaboration "Losing Game." The sultry lost-love lament simmers with piano and a winding accordion, the perfect foundation for the excellent pairing of Costello's husky, wavering voice and La Marisoul's enchanting, unfettered bellow. Treinta Días comes out tomorrow, April 3oth, on Universal.
La Santa Cecilia Teams With Elvis Costello on 'Losing Game'
Track comes from band's major-label debut, 'Treinta Dias'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay