Los Angeles quartet La Santa Cecilia this week release their major label debut Treinta Días, a record that finds the former buskers teaming up with none other than Elvis Costello. This isn't the first time Costello has worked with La Santa Cecilia frontwoman La Marisoul – the two teamed up for "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" during a concert last year – but now you can take an exclusive first listen to their new collaboration "Losing Game." The sultry lost-love lament simmers with piano and a winding accordion, the perfect foundation for the excellent pairing of Costello's husky, wavering voice and La Marisoul's enchanting, unfettered bellow. Treinta Días comes out tomorrow, April 3oth, on Universal.
La Santa Cecilia Teams With Elvis Costello on 'Losing Game'
Track comes from band's major-label debut, 'Treinta Dias'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked