Los Angeles quartet La Santa Cecilia this week release their major label debut Treinta Días, a record that finds the former buskers teaming up with none other than Elvis Costello. This isn't the first time Costello has worked with La Santa Cecilia frontwoman La Marisoul – the two teamed up for "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" during a concert last year – but now you can take an exclusive first listen to their new collaboration "Losing Game." The sultry lost-love lament simmers with piano and a winding accordion, the perfect foundation for the excellent pairing of Costello's husky, wavering voice and La Marisoul's enchanting, unfettered bellow. Treinta Días comes out tomorrow, April 3oth, on Universal.
La Santa Cecilia Teams With Elvis Costello on 'Losing Game'
Track comes from band's major-label debut, 'Treinta Dias'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich Promises 'Vivid' Pre–Super Bowl Show
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- 25 Best Coen Brother Characters
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016