The remainder of Kurt Cobain's ashes have been stolen from Courtney Love. Love was storing the ashes in a pink bear-shaped handbag that was hidden in the wardrobe closet of her Hollywood home and believes the bag was taken by a former friend. "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal," Love said. The majority of Cobain's ashes were spread at a New York Buddhist temple and in Washington's Wishkah River, but Love said she kept a small amount (as well as a lock of his hair) for herself. This isn't the first time Love has had something of her husband stolen: In March, Love alleged that thieves used Cobain's social security number to steal several million dollars from his estate. In both cases, Love believes she knows who is responsible for the theft.
Kurt Cobain's Ashes Stolen from Courtney Love's L.A. Home
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- John Frusciante Preps 'Experimental' Electronic LP