The remainder of Kurt Cobain's ashes have been stolen from Courtney Love. Love was storing the ashes in a pink bear-shaped handbag that was hidden in the wardrobe closet of her Hollywood home and believes the bag was taken by a former friend. "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal," Love said. The majority of Cobain's ashes were spread at a New York Buddhist temple and in Washington's Wishkah River, but Love said she kept a small amount (as well as a lock of his hair) for herself. This isn't the first time Love has had something of her husband stolen: In March, Love alleged that thieves used Cobain's social security number to steal several million dollars from his estate. In both cases, Love believes she knows who is responsible for the theft.
Kurt Cobain's Ashes Stolen from Courtney Love's L.A. Home
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- Kanye West Drops Non-'Pablo' Song '30 Hours,' Adds to Album Track List
- Watch Henry Rollins Recall Terrifying Acid Trip Nightmare
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances