Brandon Flowers' new lumberjack beard is making him mean. First he loathed the Bravery, then he went after Fall Out Boy, and now he hates all emo and pop-punk bands (especially, um, Fall Out Boy). In the new issue of the NME the Killers frontman warns the Brits against embracing groups like Fall Out Boy and emo in general because their influence could do untold damage to generations of British children. "Culturally, if it gets as big as it is in America, it could change an entire generation of people growing up here. Emo, pop-punk, whatever you want to call it, is dangerous — there's a creature inside me that wants to beat all those bands to death." Whoa. Is Flowers is threatened by other men who wear eyeliner? Does emo deserve this much vitriol? What do you think?
Killers' Flowers Rails Against Emo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Justin Bieber Threatens to Sue Over Nude Photos
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner