Brandon Flowers' new lumberjack beard is making him mean. First he loathed the Bravery, then he went after Fall Out Boy, and now he hates all emo and pop-punk bands (especially, um, Fall Out Boy). In the new issue of the NME the Killers frontman warns the Brits against embracing groups like Fall Out Boy and emo in general because their influence could do untold damage to generations of British children. "Culturally, if it gets as big as it is in America, it could change an entire generation of people growing up here. Emo, pop-punk, whatever you want to call it, is dangerous — there's a creature inside me that wants to beat all those bands to death." Whoa. Is Flowers is threatened by other men who wear eyeliner? Does emo deserve this much vitriol? What do you think?
Killers' Flowers Rails Against Emo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- James Spader: The Strangest Man on TV
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- 'The Voice' Finalists and Coaches Applaud Show's Country Connections