Brandon Flowers' new lumberjack beard is making him mean. First he loathed the Bravery, then he went after Fall Out Boy, and now he hates all emo and pop-punk bands (especially, um, Fall Out Boy). In the new issue of the NME the Killers frontman warns the Brits against embracing groups like Fall Out Boy and emo in general because their influence could do untold damage to generations of British children. "Culturally, if it gets as big as it is in America, it could change an entire generation of people growing up here. Emo, pop-punk, whatever you want to call it, is dangerous — there's a creature inside me that wants to beat all those bands to death." Whoa. Is Flowers is threatened by other men who wear eyeliner? Does emo deserve this much vitriol? What do you think?
Killers' Flowers Rails Against Emo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties