Brandon Flowers' new lumberjack beard is making him mean. First he loathed the Bravery, then he went after Fall Out Boy, and now he hates all emo and pop-punk bands (especially, um, Fall Out Boy). In the new issue of the NME the Killers frontman warns the Brits against embracing groups like Fall Out Boy and emo in general because their influence could do untold damage to generations of British children. "Culturally, if it gets as big as it is in America, it could change an entire generation of people growing up here. Emo, pop-punk, whatever you want to call it, is dangerous — there's a creature inside me that wants to beat all those bands to death." Whoa. Is Flowers is threatened by other men who wear eyeliner? Does emo deserve this much vitriol? What do you think?
Killers' Flowers Rails Against Emo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic