Usually when we start fistfights at parties, we don't get invited back. However, we're not Kid Rock. A year after punching Tommy Lee during Alicia Keys' performance at last year's VMAs, everyone's favorite Waffle House brawler and chart champion will be back at MTV's annual award show. In an effort to keep Kid behaved, however, MTV will keep him confined from the audience by putting him onstage. Rock is set to perform his surprise summer hit "All Summer Long" at MTV's bash, even though his Rock N Roll Jesus came out before last year's VMAs aired. Rock joins the Jonas Brothers and Lil Wayne as this year's performers, with more acts expected to be announced soon. This year's show, hosted by British comic Russell Brand, will broadcast live from Los Angeles on September 7th.
Kid Rock To Perform At VMAs Despite Last Year's Fisticuffs
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tim McGraw to Step In for Glen Campbell at the Oscars