Following his tumultuous early morning performance at Bonnaroo, Kanye West has finally taken to his blog to discuss the whole matter (and by "discuss," we mean "type angrily with the Caps Lock on"). "I'm typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!!!!!! Call me any name you want.... BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL!," 'Ye yells in the post. According to West, the root of the problem lies with the communication breakdown between him and the Bonnaroo organizers: "WE WERE OBVIOUSLY DEALING WITH FUCKING IDIOTS WHO DIDN'T REALLY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REALLY PUT ON THIS SHOW PROPERLY. THEY TRIED 2 GIVE ME A TIME SLOT WHERE IT WAS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE ... I HAVE A FUCKING LIGHT SHOW DUMB ASS, IT'S NOT CALLED GLOW IN THE DARK FOR NO REASON SQUID BRAINS!" In the end, West apologizes to the fans not for making them stand around for five hours but for not being able to give them the performance he wanted. "HAVING AN EXPENSIVE STAGE CUTS MY PAYDAY IN HALF... CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL!!!"
Kanye West Blogs Back, Calls Bonnaroo Organizers "Squid Brains"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Phil Collins Beats The Odds
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- End Game: TV's Best and Worst Series Finales