Following his tumultuous early morning performance at Bonnaroo, Kanye West has finally taken to his blog to discuss the whole matter (and by "discuss," we mean "type angrily with the Caps Lock on"). "I'm typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!!!!!! Call me any name you want.... BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL!," 'Ye yells in the post. According to West, the root of the problem lies with the communication breakdown between him and the Bonnaroo organizers: "WE WERE OBVIOUSLY DEALING WITH FUCKING IDIOTS WHO DIDN'T REALLY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO REALLY PUT ON THIS SHOW PROPERLY. THEY TRIED 2 GIVE ME A TIME SLOT WHERE IT WAS STILL LIGHT OUTSIDE ... I HAVE A FUCKING LIGHT SHOW DUMB ASS, IT'S NOT CALLED GLOW IN THE DARK FOR NO REASON SQUID BRAINS!" In the end, West apologizes to the fans not for making them stand around for five hours but for not being able to give them the performance he wanted. "HAVING AN EXPENSIVE STAGE CUTS MY PAYDAY IN HALF... CALL ME WHAT YOU WANT BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL!!!"
Kanye West Blogs Back, Calls Bonnaroo Organizers "Squid Brains"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue