Kanye West was arrested today at Los Angeles' LAX airport on charges of felony vandalism. West was walking through the American Airlines terminal when he allegedly confronted a photographer and a struggle ensued, with the photographer yelling for help but not before West smashed his camera by throwing it to the ground. A TMZ cameraman videotaped Kanye in the act of smashing the camera, so Kanye's bodyguard Don Crowley told the cameraman to give him the camera. While the TMZ photog told the bodyguard he was press and thus could film what he wanted, Crowley grabbed the TMZ camera and smashed it as well. Kanye then tried to board his plane, but the police stopped him. West rushed the TMZ videographer, demanding "Gimme that fucking tape!" and ultimately had to be restrained by police. Kanye and Crowley were both booked and released on bail.
Kanye West Arrested At LAX For Smashing Paparazzi Cameras
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Faith No More Unmask Pulverizing New Track 'Superhero'