Leslie West and his group Mountain have filed suit against Joe Walsh in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Bergen County. The suit alleges breach of contract by Walsh, who, according to court papers, contracted Mountain as his opening act for a summer tour. The papers go on to state that West and Mountain appeared July 9 on the first scheduled date with Walsh at Fox Woods Casino in Ledyard, Conn., and that Walsh "maliciously and without cause breached the contracts made with plaintiff in that he fired plaintiff, leaving his audience to question his failure to appear at previously scheduled and advertised dates." Walsh's manager David Spero did not return calls.
Joe Walsh Sued By The Mountain
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19