Leslie West and his group Mountain have filed suit against Joe Walsh in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Bergen County. The suit alleges breach of contract by Walsh, who, according to court papers, contracted Mountain as his opening act for a summer tour. The papers go on to state that West and Mountain appeared July 9 on the first scheduled date with Walsh at Fox Woods Casino in Ledyard, Conn., and that Walsh "maliciously and without cause breached the contracts made with plaintiff in that he fired plaintiff, leaving his audience to question his failure to appear at previously scheduled and advertised dates." Walsh's manager David Spero did not return calls.
Joe Walsh Sued By The Mountain
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- 'Walking Dead' Companion Series Official