1. Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris, "Baby"
Resistance is futile.
2. Easton Corbin, "A Little More Country Than That"
In an off-year for country, newcomer Easton Corbin was a standout. This Number One hit was a declaration of down-home traditionalism with clever lyrics and limpid singalong tune.
3. Ke$ha, "Your Love is My Drug"
The world's most obnoxious human being has the world's catchiest choruses.
4. Trey Songz, "Love Faces"
5. Katy Perry, "Teenage Dream"
6. Easton Corbin, "Roll With It"
7. The-Dream, "Turnt Out"
8. Taio Cruz, "Dynamite"
9. Lindstrom & Christabelle, "Lovesick"
10. Waka Flocka Flame, "Hard in Da Paint"
To read the new issue of Rolling Stone online, plus the entire RS archive: Click Here
POLITICS No Price Big Banks Can't Fix
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus