Jimmy Page dodged two questions about a potential Zeppelin reunion Saturday at a Toronto International Film Festival press conference for the documentary It Might Get Loud, alongside fellow guitarists the Edge and Jack White. But upon the announcement of "final question," another reporter gave it a shot, and didn't package it as a secondary question with one about the film. Point blank, Page was asked about rumours that he, John Bonham's son Jason and John Paul Jones are recording right now and that a reunion is on the horizon. "We're not actually recording," Page said to part one. "Playing at the 02, that was our reunion and it was one day and it was at the 02 in London," the guitarist said in reference to the December 10, 2007 benefit concert in honor of late Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun. "And basically that was it because if you're going to do a reunion, you need four members. John Paul Jones, myself and Jason would sort jam afterwards but it was nothing as monumental as people are speculating."
Jimmy Page on Led Zeppelin: "If You're Going to Do a Reunion, You Need Four Members"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Classic Shows You Had No Idea Had (Terrible) Sequels
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be Way Better for Music
AskMenThe Biggest Movie Jerks of All Time
SalonThe Year of the Rear: A Thorough History of 2014 in Butts
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Movies Based on Books
Cracked20 Popular Songs Written by the Last Person You Expect
- Watch D'Angelo Make Powerful Statement With 'SNL' Performance
- Rihanna, Kanye West Perform Together at Pre-Super Bowl Party
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- J.K. Simmons on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Missy Elliott Will Join Katy Perry for Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Watch Eric Church Play Rare Solo Arena Show
- Hear Carrie Underwood's 'Waiting All Day for a Super Bowl Fight'