The 2008 Summer Olympics finally concluded last night in Beijing, bidding goodbye to Michael Phelps, the Redeem Team and Usain Bolt, but not before handing off the baton to London, England, who will host the 2012 Olympics. Acting as delegates for the U.K. were Leona Lewis and Jimmy Page, who came together to perform Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love." There was some outcry about the song's lyrics prior to the performance, but Lewis tactfully changed the song's words from "every inch of my love" to "every bit of my love" while singing from a three-story high pillar. Check out the performance at the NBC site, even though it sounds like Lewis is singing from the opposite end of a tunnel.
Jimmy Page, Leona Lewis Bring Rocking End to Beijing Olympics
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Slay Anything: Is Beyonce Beyond Criticism?
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar