The 2008 Summer Olympics finally concluded last night in Beijing, bidding goodbye to Michael Phelps, the Redeem Team and Usain Bolt, but not before handing off the baton to London, England, who will host the 2012 Olympics. Acting as delegates for the U.K. were Leona Lewis and Jimmy Page, who came together to perform Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love." There was some outcry about the song's lyrics prior to the performance, but Lewis tactfully changed the song's words from "every inch of my love" to "every bit of my love" while singing from a three-story high pillar. Check out the performance at the NBC site, even though it sounds like Lewis is singing from the opposite end of a tunnel.
Jimmy Page, Leona Lewis Bring Rocking End to Beijing Olympics
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video