Jesse McCartney is known for being a child actor, pop dreamboat and consistently the most celebrated person at the Kids Choice Awards. But he's also half the brains behind last year's highest-grossing song in the U.K., Leona Lewis' sultry ballad "Bleeding Love," and the owner of two Number One singles, a platinum record and a rack of Radio Disney trophies that would make Miley Cyrus jealous. Not bad for a dude who started out balancing soap opera roles with a tap-dancing boy band (Wiki search: Dream Street. Hilarious.) Rock Daily stopped by McCartney's release party for Departure at New York's Marquee last night and learned McCartney has good reason to be psyched that David Cook won American Idol. "Ryan [Tedder of OneRepublic] and I are planning to write some songs with him for his album," he said. So does he have any regrets about giving "Bleeding Love" (which he also penned with Tedder) away? "No, no," he said. "I'm so happy for Leona. She deserves it. There are really no bad feelings."
Jesse McCartney Celebrates New LP, Future David Cook Collabo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three