Jesse McCartney is known for being a child actor, pop dreamboat and consistently the most celebrated person at the Kids Choice Awards. But he's also half the brains behind last year's highest-grossing song in the U.K., Leona Lewis' sultry ballad "Bleeding Love," and the owner of two Number One singles, a platinum record and a rack of Radio Disney trophies that would make Miley Cyrus jealous. Not bad for a dude who started out balancing soap opera roles with a tap-dancing boy band (Wiki search: Dream Street. Hilarious.) Rock Daily stopped by McCartney's release party for Departure at New York's Marquee last night and learned McCartney has good reason to be psyched that David Cook won American Idol. "Ryan [Tedder of OneRepublic] and I are planning to write some songs with him for his album," he said. So does he have any regrets about giving "Bleeding Love" (which he also penned with Tedder) away? "No, no," he said. "I'm so happy for Leona. She deserves it. There are really no bad feelings."
Jesse McCartney Celebrates New LP, Future David Cook Collabo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 'Daily Show' Hire Trevor Noah Under Fire for Tweets Offending Jews, Women
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck