Are the Jackson 5 finally reuniting? According to Jermaine Jackson, 2009 is the year the family finally gets together again. "This has been a long time coming for the Jackson family to get back together," Jermaine told the Australian press. "We're in the studio, we're planning on being out there next year." Of course, this isn't the first time a non-Michael Jackson has touted a reunion that never happened. Even last month, the entire Jackson clan couldn't arrange to all be on hand to accept their BMI lifetime achievement award, as Michael missed the ceremony. Asked where the most famous Jackson could be, Marlon responded "I don't know. I think he's in Egypt riding a camel or something." If by some miracle the Jacksons do reunite for a new album, it would be the family's first complete album together since 1984's Victory.
Jermaine Jackson Says Jackson 5 Reuniting For Tour, Album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson,' Episode 2: Our Fact-Checking Recap
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- Poll: Against Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump Would Get 'Schlonged'
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'