Want to hear Jenny Lewis' new song "Acid Tongue"? All you need is a touchtone phone. Lewis is going tele-viral for the title track of her second solo album Acid Tongue, allowing fans to call a (toll-free!) phone number 888-717-2243. Again, that's 888-717-ACID. The listening experience on our phone falls somewhere between a blown-out boombox and clock radio speakers, but from what we can hear, "Acid Tongue" continues the gospel acoustic aesthetic Lewis established on her first solo disc Rabbit Fur Coat. This time, however, she's leaving the Watson Twins behind, opting instead to bring along Johnathan Rice, Elvis Costello, Zooey Deschanel and the Black Crowes' Chris Robinson. Acid Tongue is due out September 9th.
Jenny Lewis Premieres New Song Via Telephone Number
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land Convictions
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'