De La Soul is best known as the clown princes of hip-hop, yet the group spent a lot of time rapping about sex, though in their typically lighthearted style. One of the most notable examples is 3 Feet High and Rising's second single (the flip was the popular "Potholes in My Lawn"), which details a clumsy early hookup. According to De La Soul rapper Dave, "Derwin is a friend of ours who we used to crack on because he never got no girls. He loved the song, of course. It put him on the map."
Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge)
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams