As reported earlie, Jay-Z was joined by DJ AM (back behind the decks less than four weeks after he and former blink-182 drummer Travis Barker survived a deadly jet crash) at Los Angeles' Hollywood Palladium. "We're gonna party it up for them," Jay-Z said of the Barker and the four victims of the crash. The concert was also the reopening ceremony for the new Hollywood Palladium, which was closed down while the landmark venue endured $20 million in renovations. The night wasn't without controversy, however, as Jay-Z dedicated "99 Problems" to John McCain and "the one who says 'You Betcha.'" "I'm gonna get in trouble for this," Jigga said, "but fuck it, this is freedom of speech." T.I. also made a surprise appearance at the show to handle his "Swagger Like Us" verse.
Jay-Z Welcomes Back DJ AM, Dedicates Song To McCain
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson
- Blake Shelton Continues Chart-Topping Hot Streak