As reported earlie, Jay-Z was joined by DJ AM (back behind the decks less than four weeks after he and former blink-182 drummer Travis Barker survived a deadly jet crash) at Los Angeles' Hollywood Palladium. "We're gonna party it up for them," Jay-Z said of the Barker and the four victims of the crash. The concert was also the reopening ceremony for the new Hollywood Palladium, which was closed down while the landmark venue endured $20 million in renovations. The night wasn't without controversy, however, as Jay-Z dedicated "99 Problems" to John McCain and "the one who says 'You Betcha.'" "I'm gonna get in trouble for this," Jigga said, "but fuck it, this is freedom of speech." T.I. also made a surprise appearance at the show to handle his "Swagger Like Us" verse.
Jay-Z Welcomes Back DJ AM, Dedicates Song To McCain
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Jason Jones Leaving 'The Daily Show'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'