As reported earlie, Jay-Z was joined by DJ AM (back behind the decks less than four weeks after he and former blink-182 drummer Travis Barker survived a deadly jet crash) at Los Angeles' Hollywood Palladium. "We're gonna party it up for them," Jay-Z said of the Barker and the four victims of the crash. The concert was also the reopening ceremony for the new Hollywood Palladium, which was closed down while the landmark venue endured $20 million in renovations. The night wasn't without controversy, however, as Jay-Z dedicated "99 Problems" to John McCain and "the one who says 'You Betcha.'" "I'm gonna get in trouble for this," Jigga said, "but fuck it, this is freedom of speech." T.I. also made a surprise appearance at the show to handle his "Swagger Like Us" verse.
Jay-Z Welcomes Back DJ AM, Dedicates Song To McCain
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'